The Executive Committee distributes a significant amount of correspondence throughout the year. This page provides members with access to correspondence sent and received by the Executive Committee not related to other "news and events" stories.
Select the appropriate link below to see the correspondence.
- Letter received from the New Zealand Dystonia Patient Network to share some information and knowledge about dystonia to raise awareness about it.
- Letter to Minister of Education regarding the use of assistive technology in NZQA assessments
- Response from the Minister of Education to the letter above
- Letter to NZ MPs highlighting the importance of speech-language therapy in New Zealand
- Letter to Private Practitioners discussing the new rates for listing of speech-language therapy services on the NZSTA website