How To Advertise With NZSTA
Advertising through the Website
Individuals or groups wishing to advertise through this website can do so by contacting National Office. The rates for advertising on the site are detailed below. All prices quoted are GST exclusive.
Job vacancies can be advertised on this website at a rate of NZ$175 plus GST per month.
Where an employer places four (4) or more adverts at any one time, they are eligible for a 25% discount off the total amount (for those positions placed at that time).
Recruitment agencies are able to advertise their services to therapists on this website at a rate of NZ$500 plus GST per quarter or $750 plus GST per annum.
Information about private practices can be provided on this website according to the following rates:
- Private practitioners who are current members of NZSTA: NZ$100 (GST inclusive) per annum
- Private practitioners who are not current members of NZSTA: NZ$400 (GST inclusive) per annum
Speech-language therapists working in private practice who wish to list their services on the website can do so by filling out the on-line Private Practitioner's Form.
Advertising through Communication Matters
Individuals or groups wishing to advertise through NZSTA's quarterly newsletter, Communication Matters, should contact the Administrator. For more information about Communication Matters, see the Publications section of this website.
Advertising through the magazine is available at the following rates:
- Full Page inside (17cm x 26cm) - NZ$400 plus GST
- Full Page back cover (17cm x 26cm) - NZ$500 plus GST
- Half Page - vertical or horizontal (8.5cm x 26cm or 17cm x 13cm) - NZ$300 plus GST
- Quarter Page - vertical or horizontal (8.5cm x 13cm) - NZ$200 plus GST
NZSTA reserves the right to refuse items for inclusion in Communication Matters or on this website. Unless formally stated to the contrary, acceptance and publication of materials does not imply endorsement of views, positions, programme, or products by NZSTA.