Communications - Sara Moore
Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote public awareness of Speech-Language Therapy and communication/swallowing disorders.
- To promote NZSTA as the 'voice' of the Speech-Language Therapy profession in New Zealand, and to raise Speech-Language Therapists' awareness of the benefits of membership in NZSTA.
- Communication with NZSTA Representatives on National Bodies.
- Liaison with external agencies (e.g. Members of Parliament) jointly with the President.
- Collate and update information for the media database.
- Creation and distribution of media releases, in conjunction with the President.